Sunday, October 27, 2013

[Introduction] A K-Pop Addict

Hi everyone!

I just started writing on this blog. So, this is my introduction.

Back then I was only a K-Drama fan, as you can see on my two first posts. I knew K-Pop - my neighbor was a an Elf - but I was not interested. But then something happened, in January 2012. In one afternoon (I was sick in the morning so I couldn't go work at that day) I visited my lecturer in our campus. I already graduated one year before but I am really closed to some lecturers at my campus so I visit often. In addition, my house is not far from the campus. We are so bored then we started watching music videos in youtube.

And we found this:


That's really a cool video! And addicting lyric! Who's the singer? Oh... 2PM!

The day after I still could hear the refrain part of the song. And surprisingly my colleague is a K-Pop fan.. and a hottest as well! So she told me everything about K-Pop and 2PM later!

The happiest moments in my newbie hottest life were when I found out -> The two stars on Dream High are 2PM members, and Suzy the lead of Dream High is a member of miss A which is in the same label with 2PM, and Wonder Girls are also under the same label.

Wow the only I need is JYP Nation! I <3 JYP Nation!!!

Fyi, Wonder Girls "Nobody" is a huge hit here in my country. So I am proud when I found the relationship between 2PM and WG. kkk

Now I really like K-Pop. You can call me a K-Pop addict. I read almost all news about K-Pop, not only about 2PM. I watch most MVs. I subscribed 3 K-Pop channels in my cable. And I have a twitter account to do fangirling. Haha.

You can read how I love 2PM so much in this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment